- The drive from my town to the city is almost never busy. In fact, I kind of enjoy it this time of year with all the leaves changing colour. I have time where I can sip my coffee now and then as I drive and not worry about getting into an accident or it affecting my speed.
- Tuesdays are easily the worst day. I don't know what it is, but every Tuesday trying to get myself to school is a hassle. My 45 minute - an hour commute turns into an hour and a half. The highway where I need to be on for two exits takes me almost 20 minutes. It's a nightmare.
- I leave late enough at night where I never hit rush hour. It's actually refreshing that I don't sit in line ups at traffic lights.
- My parents are constantly annoyed that I have the car, and to be honest I don't blame them. I'm almost never home for someone who lives there.
- The cost I pay in gas a week is insane. But it's still cheaper than living on residence.
I like having a car at school though because it honestly makes a different to my day and I no longer feel trapped on campus. I'm taking opportunities I never took before because I have access to a car. I'm able to go and get food if I want it at lunch time or drive friends to pick up some dinner. Those little breaks of sanity are what's needed.
So overall the drive, is not too bad. I may be singing a different story though once we have snow on the ground.